Rules & Regulations
Following are the rules and regulations that needs to be strictly followed inside the school premises.
- Students are expected to attend school in the school uniform
- Students must attend the school regularly and punctuality is to be maintained
- Children must not be sent with ornaments and jewellery of any kind. The school will not be responsible for the loss of these items
- Belongings of children such as umbrellas, raincoats, handkerchiefs, tiffin carriers, water bottles, pencil boxes, etc. should be marked
- Parents must send all the books covered and the name of the owner properly and clearly written
- To acquire the greater facility in the study of English, English only should be spoken in the school premises
- No books, periodicals or newspaper of objectionable nature should be brought to school
- Students are not allowed to attend when ailing or suffering from an infectious disease
- Students must complete their homework regularly
- Every student attending school should be obliged to take part in all school activities for their all-round development and no one will be excused except for valid reasons
- Parents / Guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teachers during school hours
- Parents/ Guardians cannot dictate to the school authorities on any matter. But suggestions are welcome which will help in the proper growth and development of the school
- It is important to make the children realize the importance of discipline, courtesy, respect, obedience. Any act of in- discipline, insubordinate interference in the administration, disrespect to any teacher, disrespect to any religion or community may result in serious disciplinary action.
- Children are not allowed to bring any kind of mobiles or electronic gadgets to school